The following notices provide a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website.
Definition of “personal data”
This is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
We take data protection seriously
The protection of your privacy when processing personal data is an important concern for us. When you visit our website, our web servers save the IP of your Internet service provider, the website from which you visit us, the web pages you visit on our site and the date and duration of the visit as standard. This information is absolutely necessary for the technical transmission of the web pages and secure server operation. A personalized evaluation of this data does not take place.
If you send us data via contact form, this data will be stored on our servers in the course of data backup. Your data will only be used by us to process your request. Your data will be treated strictly confidential. Your data will not be passed on to third parties.
The data processing on this website is carried out by:
Dechbettener Str. 36
Tel.: 09 41 – 46 37 74 00
You can also find more details about our data here.
The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (for example name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our pages, this is always done, as far as possible, on a voluntary basis. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation by third parties for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
Collection and processing when using the contact form
When using the contact form, we collect your personal data (name, e-mail address, message text) only to the extent provided by you. The data processing serves the purpose of contacting you. By sending your message, you consent to the processing of the transmitted data. The processing is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR (i.e. DSGVO) with your consent.
You can revoke your consent at any time by notifying us, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation. We will only use your e-mail address to process your request. Your data will then be deleted unless you have consented to further processing and use.
Plugins of the social network Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA) are integrated on our pages. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the “Like button” (“Like”) on our page. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
You can find more information at this link : https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de&ref_topic=2919631
Our website also includes videos that we (or third parties) have posted on the platform of the social network and video portal “YouTube”. For this purpose, plugins from the websites youtube.de and youtube.com are used to display the videos. The YouTube service is operated by YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave. San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. YouTube LLC is an affiliated company of Google Inc, Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
We have taken technical and administrative security measures to protect your personal data against loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorized access. All our employees as well as service providers working for us are bound by the applicable data protection laws.
Data subject rights
You have the right:
- to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR (i.e. DSGVO) to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR (i.e. DSGVO) to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR (i.e. DSGVO) to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR (i.e. DSGVO), insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR (i.e. DSGVO);
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR (i.e. DSGVO) to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR (i.e. DSGVO). As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office.
All interested parties and visitors to our website can contact us regarding data protection issues at:
Mrs. Sabine Kaiser
Dechbettener Str. 36
Tel.: 0941 46 37 74 00
If our data protection officer is unable to respond to your request to your satisfaction, you still have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority responsible for your federal state.